Monday, March 30, 2009

April Art Dates

April Art Lineup

April 1st- I will be performing Fire Spinning at the Vortex Theater fundraiser and Event. 

April 4th- I depart for Bangkok. I will be teaching Acrobatic Yoga Workshops in Bangkok and Fire Spinning on 2 Southern Islands.


April 18-24th. 10 hours a day of dance rehearsal with austrian Choreographer William Dormier. FuseBox Dance Festival prepares to take Austin by storm.

April 23rd- My Art Reception/Opening at Laura U Gallery in Houston Texas. "Lilleth Spring" benifitting The Women's Center of Houston.

April 25-26 Fuse Box Dance Festival. Performance of "Bodies in Urban Spaces" in Downtown Austin

April 25-26 Maranda Pleasant Gallery's opening reception, "She is Me" with the Girls School of Austin's (GSA) annual self portrait  show. 

April 29th- I will lead lululemon Athletica's Weird Yoga's Wednesday on top of Whole Foods Market in Downtown Austin. I will be  instructing 30-70 people in basic Acrobatic yoga partner postures. 

No comments: