Thursday, April 23, 2009

Join me Wed. 4/29. lululemon. WholeFoods.

I'll be leading/instructing the Acrobatic Yoga class for lululemon on top of Wholefoods this Wed. 4/29 from 6.30-7.45. I'll be bringing 15-25 of my closest Acro friends. We are expecting 40-65 people. Please join us for the fun. No experience is necessary.

I'll have several surprise well known yogis and acrobats visiting as well. Children are welcome. Let's have a juice and dinner beforehand/afterwards. It'll be a blast. I'll also have all the flyers are my upcoming workshops in Austin, Houston, Dallas and San Antonio...including 4 lululemon stores in Texas in the month of May.

My tour schedule of Italy and France will be on our Acro website shortly as well. Several international yogis and Austin teachers will be assisting me. A few yogayoga instructers as well as yogi/acrobat from Dallas will hopefully be joining me for 3 workshops before june.

All crossfit Central and Crossfit Austin members get 50% off all upcoming spring/summer workshops. More details coming. I am really excited about the beautiful unfolding of this union.

you don't have to be petite, a gymnast, have a boy's physique (if you're a woman) or have previous training. It's about connecting with ourselves, each other and our community.

M

No comments: