Sunday, June 21, 2009

Packing for Paris. Performances+Teaching


I'll be le.It has been a LONG 2 months full of growth, discovery, transitions and lots of reading (Rilke). I've explored the rivers of my heart...and observed the flow...internally and outwardly. I've also discovered edges, changed old patterns and made those difficult, beautiful choices...

I arrive on Paris on Monday.

I'll be performing, teaching and dancing...working on my book, planning my art exhibition in Paris and Southern Spain and picking countries to explore. Over the next 6-7 weeks I'll be traveling to Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Northern Africa...and Asia...with no real plans other than a few dates for shows/teaching. I'll be traveling alone for the most part. This will be my greatest adventure yet.

One of pure joy, happiness and wonder. You may reach me at maranda@bigmodernart.com this summer.My assistant is available for art purchases and inquiries.

Maranda

No comments: